Total Tayangan Laman Gue ^^

let's go, Joinn now!!

Sabtu, 16 Maret 2013

Dialog Bahasa Inggris, 4 Ekspresi


Dialog Bahasa Inggris, 4 Ekspresi
(7 orang)
embarrassed, angry, annoying, advice.

Sofhia: heyy baby
sari: heyy babiess
fibi: hey, whats up sof?
Sofhia: nothing, hmm whatca want listen my story?
Sari: yeaa, whats that?
Sofhia: But, it is screat, keep promise don’t say anything to everyone. I like it but im so embersed if you do so okayyy baby;)))
fibi and sari: okay
Sari: keep my promise
fibi: yeahh, me too. So whats up?
Sofhia: yeah okay, this story begun from last night…..

Darma: heyy baby
Sofhia: heyL
Darma: why are you so sad?
Sofhia: i…. huffttt
Darma: hmmm, Im not physicoogy but I think you have a big problem. I make a mistake?
Sofhia: hmm…
Darma: plase forgiveme  sofhia
Sofhia: i hate this, I hate you. I don’t wanna talk with you again!!
Darma: plase forgive me..
Sofhia: hahahaha, just kidding im not angry with you baby. I dunno why. My fell is so bad since 2 days ago not because you
Darma: woooo!!!hahaha
Sofhia: wait!!! Look at that!!
Darma: waw!! What??
Sofhia: hey darma, hit me please, I think im dreaming
*Darma hit sofhia*
Sofhia: aww!! Stupid, why you hit me?
Darma: ayayaya, you say  “hey darma hit me plase” and than you say im stupid. Ohh whatever -_-
Sofhia: haha just kidding baby, but Im sure this im not dreaming!!:o
Darma: yeahh!! Ohh waw, we must go now!!
Sofhia: yeaahhh, lets go!

Sofhia: hey dewit, this is right? Taylor Swift in here??!!!
Dewit: yeahhh, Taylor swift in here!!
Sofhia: oh god!!! I must see her
Dewit: yeahh, lets come in. and perhaps we can have special talking with her. Nindia’s father buy all tickets for us
Sofhia: really?? I can talking with her? okayy
Dewit: yeah!! Lets go sof
Sofhia: okay. But, wait dewit!! Where is darma??
Dewit: I don’t know
Sofhia: okay, forget her. Lets come in

Sofhia: she is Taylor swift?
Dewit: yeah… I think so
Sofhia: I don’t believed it, she look like garin, our classmate she not look like taylor..
Dewit: yeahh i think so
Nindia: hey girls!! Lets come here, you can talk with taylor..
Dewit: yeahhh,  come on sofi
Sofhia: okay
Taylor swift: heyy babiesss!!!
Sofhia: hay
Dewit: hay taylor
Taylor swift: whether you want to hear my beautiful voice?
Nindia: yeahh, please
Taylor Swift: okay, hehemmm… *singing*
Nindia: stop!!!
Dewit: yeahh, stop. save your beautiful voice for later.
Taylor swift: ohh okay okay
Sofhia: taylor… im your big fans!! Do you want to sign my book?? Please
Taylor swift: okay, no problem for my big fans!! *sign sofhia’s book*
*darma comes in and ran toward taylor swift*
Darma: I want too, I want you sign!!
Taylor swift: huffttt, my hand so sore. possible signature for you perhaps another time.
Darma: hufft, you so annoying taylor..
Taylor swift: sorry fans
Darma: im displeased with it.
*darma runs out from that place*
Taylor swift: byebyeee

Sofhia: and than….
Fibi: so?? What next?
Sari: Where taylor swift signature? I want to see it.
Fibi: come on sofi, lets go on your story
Sofhia: hahaha, I just dreamed it
Sari: ahhhh???? Really?
Fibi: its not funny
Sari: yeahh, you know we are a big fans of taylor swift
Fibi: yehahh
Sofhia: sorry guys, just kidding. Love you guys
Sari: it is not funny
Fibi: you are annoying

Dialog: 75
Sofhia: 27
Fibi: 8
Sari: 8
Darma: 12
Dewit: 9
Nindia: 3
Taylor swift: 8

1 komentar:

  1. kak buatin expressing anger utk 4 org dong ... :-) sama terjemahan nya tentang permasalahan liburan sekitar masing2 tokoh 3 kali bicara

    BalasHapus